Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by PeaceSign
> >>
PeaceSign (123)
In All about ANIME
03 Aug 2012 03:18
I love FMA a lot! And Death Note, DB, DBZ, etc.
OH EM GEE!I think my dog is a werewolf! He has fur like one, howls like one, growls like one, and even has sharp teeth like one!
PeaceSign (123)
In Game: Random stuff nobody cares about.
31 Jul 2012 04:07
Is coming Dx

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
OH EM GEE!I think my dog is a werewolf! He has fur like one, howls like one, growls like one, and even has sharp teeth like one!
PeaceSign (123)
In Worst Grade You've ever gotten
31 Jul 2012 04:03
D in math.
PeaceSign (123)
In Ponies are Awesome
31 Jul 2012 04:01
Tie with Rarity and Fluttershy.
PeaceSign (123)
In What would you call perfect weather?
29 Jul 2012 01:07
I like it when it's hot out, yet there's fog.
PeaceSign (123)
In What does your sibling do the most that annoys you?
29 Jul 2012 01:06
Stealing money..
PeaceSign (123)
In A food you used to hate and now you like
28 Jul 2012 16:47
Believe it or not but I hated Pizza when I was little. Of course I like it now though.
PeaceSign (123)
In [Color=Red]Pokèmon Black & White 2!![/Color] [Color=Black]Your Thoughts/Comments!?!?[/Color]
28 Jul 2012 16:45
0-0 well I'm going to TRY to get Pokemon White 2 but I may not if I get a Wii U.
PeaceSign (123)
In [color=red]What's[/color] [color=brown]Your[/color] [color=green]Favorite DS/3DS[/color] [color=deeppink]Game[/color][color=purple]?[/color]
28 Jul 2012 16:43
I don't have Kid Icarus but I want it :/
PeaceSign (123)
In On any site on the internet, what's the coolest/rarest/most original username you've ever had?
27 Jul 2012 14:50
The distinguished Lucas7 spake:
@PeaceSign
On a slightly related note, I've had the username Heylookapinapple. (pineapple spelled without an 'e' though)

Oh wow xD
PeaceSign (123)
In Favorite [color=red]Type[/color] of phone?
27 Jul 2012 14:49
I also like iPhones.
PeaceSign (123)
In [Color=Red]Pokèmon Black & White 2!![/Color] [Color=Black]Your Thoughts/Comments!?!?[/Color]
26 Jul 2012 22:03
Changed answer?
PeaceSign (123)
In Weird things about you
26 Jul 2012 15:48
Like..one weird thing about me is the later I go to bed, the earlier I wake up, or if I go to bed early, I wake up at a late time (usually up to 12:00 pm)
PeaceSign (123)
In slap the keyboard!
26 Jul 2012 15:44
Dgddfe
Dogs go dating deer for exercise

0-0
PeaceSign (123)
In [color=red]Dragon Cave[/color]
26 Jul 2012 07:03
I do that ALL the time, works every single time I do it.
PeaceSign (123)
26 Jul 2012 06:59
I choose Zekrom.
PeaceSign (123)
In What is the oldest game system you have?
26 Jul 2012 06:58
I remember when I got my Xbox 360 lol.
PeaceSign (123)
In [color=red]What's[/color] [color=brown]Your[/color] [color=green]Favorite DS/3DS[/color] [color=deeppink]Game[/color][color=purple]?[/color]
26 Jul 2012 06:56
The distinguished lugia oFTo spake:
DS: Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, although when Black/White 2 come out, I'm sure they will become my favorites.
3DS: So far, Mario Kart 7, but I will probably like Kid Icarus Uprising and Paper Mario Sticker Star more when I can get them.

That's what I thought, when I get Paper Mario Sticker Star, that'll for sure turn into my favorite game!
PeaceSign (123)
In You know you're addicted to [game] when [insert somthing funny]
26 Jul 2012 06:54
XP
PeaceSign (123)
In [color=red]Dragon Cave[/color]
26 Jul 2012 06:53
Here's another thing you can do: wait until the eggs have two days left to live, and they go in the Er section.
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2022 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.