Logo

Bulletin Board

Posts by TeamCanada20
> >>
TeamCanada20 (114)
In Steam people click here
03 Jan 2013 06:40
If someone would like to plat Torchlight 2 or OMD 2, comment on my profile.
“A good hockey player plays where the puck is, a great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be”- Wayne Gre
TeamCanada20 (114)
In The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
02 Jan 2013 07:29
^ Oh, silly Wood Elves.
“A good hockey player plays where the puck is, a great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be”- Wayne Gre
TeamCanada20 (114)
In Team Fortress 2: your favorite class and weapon for that class!
02 Jan 2013 07:19
Soldier;
Unusual t.c. o.heart effect. Kringle collection, and green mutton chops.

Weps; Hales own Strange Festive rocket launcher (34,658 kills), strange shotgun andnstrange escape plan.
TeamCanada20 (114)
In Starcraft
02 Jan 2013 07:10
Rofl, I like triple raks before 20c, expanding at the 5min mark. I harrass early with helly banshees, then switch off too marine medvac. Thor microing is great. But I harras early because I fall off in macro late.
TeamCanada20 (114)
In Classic Gaming VS. Modern Gaming
11 Nov 2012 07:06
Then stop playing CoD and the new pokemanz
TeamCanada20 (114)
In Team Fortess 2: Trading
27 Sep 2012 03:03
You get scamed kid?
TeamCanada20 (114)
In If You Could Own [Color=Red]ANY[/Color] Game System, What Would It BE?
28 Aug 2012 05:27
I think I'm happy with my costom built pc...
TeamCanada20 (114)
In You know you're addicted to [game] when [insert somthing funny]
26 Aug 2012 02:41
You know you're addicted to tf2; When you make a hat collection in real life, and wished you had unusuals D:
TeamCanada20 (114)
In would you hug the person above you?
28 May 2012 03:02
BAER HUGZ. :3
TeamCanada20 (114)
In PC Online games
04 Apr 2012 23:47
League of Legends ;3, or SWOTOR
TeamCanada20 (114)
In League of Legends Online Team.
04 Apr 2012 23:43
No clue, try reinstalling,, or unplugging your mouse then plugging it back in.
TeamCanada20 (114)
03 Apr 2012 22:26
Its completly free, and rather fun. The file is small (2gb) so you should try it. Im posting a link for sign up soon. Its a referal link that gives me some perks.
TeamCanada20 (114)
In Video Game Accomplishments
03 Apr 2012 03:22
Halo Reach: Online killionaire in Big Team Battle
TeamCanada20 (114)
03 Apr 2012 03:16
I will soon have Lee- Sin jungle
TeamCanada20 (114)
03 Apr 2012 03:12
I will be starting a ranked team soon, and I'm womdering if anyone from this site would like to join

We will be starting off in blind pick and draft (as I am not yet lvl 30).
If you are not yet lvl 30 don't fret, the team can still play regluar games.

Requirement's:
- A mic.
- Knowledge of the game
- Fill any of the following positions for draft/ ranked.

Ad carry, mid, jungler, support and solo top.

Please post you position and champion for that position (You may have multiple champs/ positions)
I main;
Jungle- Olaf
Solo top- Shyvana
Ad carry- Vayne, Caitlyn or Corki.

Discuss anything related to the team below.
TeamCanada20 (114)
In The seven deadly sins?
06 Mar 2012 04:20
They're in the back of the Catechisum...
TeamCanada20 (114)
In Which is game is better? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 or Gears of War
22 Feb 2012 03:41
Lmao!!!! Same I just only played yesterday for the map pack. And, to stay on topic... Gears wins!
TeamCanada20 (114)
In Which is game is better? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 or Gears of War
21 Feb 2012 04:04
↑Agreed, but for the last time I`m asking. Divine Crusader, come play online with me.
TeamCanada20 (114)
10 Feb 2012 03:45
lol, just spreading the truth.
TeamCanada20 (114)
09 Feb 2012 04:02
↑Wait, how can Skyrim be a rip off of WoW? First of all its a sequel to Oblivion which was 2006? And Oblivion is a sequel to Morrowind (2002?) Which is older then WoW. Also, 2 hard games to compare considering ones an mmo and ones just single player
> >>
Home Bulletin Boards Home
Nintendo 3DS is ™ Nintendo Co. Ltd. This website is ©2009-2021 HullBreach Studios. All rights reserved. Members are responsible for their own content. No account information will be given to third-parties without your consent.